Pro Audio Business Development & Technical Sales
Full-time — Sydney (remote).
About the job
CMI Music & Audio are seeking a passionate and experienced industry professional, to work with exciting top-of-mind Commercial & Performance Audio Brands in a fast-paced environment. We need a dynamic, technical sales professional to join our team, with a focus on delivering service and solutions for our customers and stakeholders. If you know and are inspired by our brands and want to join a fast-growing business, you already fit the first requirement and should keep reading.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Participate with management in the planning and delivery of growth targets and KPIs
- Manage clients: quotes, database, opportunities, and pipelines within our CRM. Build an effective call cycle
- Develop and maintain high-quality client relationships with principles and stakeholders in key verticals
- Negotiate agreements to meet and exceed Sales Targets & KPIs
- Attend and participate in company and customer training sessions to keep up to date with the latest products, technology and services offered by the company
- Learn and understand the competitive landscape and provide good market intelligence
- Facilitate a variety of customer interfacing sales support activities. You will bring customers to events, product launches and demonstrations and organise training and product auditions for businesses developing growth or building new leads
- Be the Local contact and support for the retail team on selected customers
- 3 (+) years work experience in a Technical Business Development role across Performance Audio, Integration, Touring and Theatre/Venues or any other relevant experience.
- A proven ability to deliver on commitments and achieve targets and KPIs
Apply on LinkedIn here.