Antelope Audio Galaxy 32 Synergy Core
Interface with the lot comes with Dante, 32 channels of analogue I/O, Synergy Core effects and 64-bit clocking all in a 1U chassis
Antelope Audio’s Galaxy 32 Synergy Core is here — a multi-channel audio interface and high-end AD/DA converter, bringing Dante audio-over-IP networking, 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology, and Synergy Core real-time effects processing to a 1U rack-mountable chassis combining 32 channels of analog line level I/O with extensive digital connectivity.
Flexible, full integration is at the core of Galaxy 32 Synergy Core’s design. Users can connect all their gear to the 1U rack-mountable chassis with the audio interface itself handling all routing, recording, and monitoring thereafter. To have Galaxy 32 Synergy Core acting as the hub of an interconnected system is to have an I/O channel count of up to 64 channels of recording and playback via Dante with all I/O of the audio interface always available.
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core delivers as a comprehensive audio interface, implementing:
- 32 Analogue input channels over four DSub 25 connectors with AD/DC coupling switch
- 32 Analogue output channels over four DC-coupled DSub 25 connectors
- Primary 1 and Primary 2 HDX ports providing HD Native or HDX rigs with 64 I/O channels in Pro Tools, even at 192kHz
Galaxy 32 also features:
- Thunderbolt 3 — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz) with custom macOS and Windows drivers for low-latency performance in native DAW applications
- PRIMARY and SECONDARY Dante RJ-25 ports — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical MADI — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- Optical ADAT — 64 I/O channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
- S/PDIF — two channels (supporting 24-bit sample rates between 44.1kHz to 192kHz)
I/O is all available at any time and can be used simultaneously without needing to exchange boards or change setups, making it easy to work on multiple sessions.
The transparent converters and the same 64-bit AFC technology found in Antelope Audio’s master clocks combine forces for clear and precise audio and 130 dB dynamic range. All allow for a high level of detail in recordings and a wider soundstage for an exceptional stereo image in playback.
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core’s implementation of Antelope Audio’s acclaimed Synergy Core real-time effects processing platform allows up to 128 effects instances available as 32 virtual racks of eight effects each in a single session to be loaded simultaneously and applied in real-time during monitoring, post-production, and live recording with no noticeable latency or host CPU load.
Beyond that, the interface comes complete with a collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modelled after classic and rare analog outboard gear, comprising 18 equalisers, 12 compressors, two preamps and channel strips, and five special processing effects. Expanding upon that collection is always possible, thanks to Antelope Audio’s effects library encompassing emulations of classic gear and third-party specialist effects.
Galaxy 32 Synergy Core will be shipping in Q2 2021 at a projected price of $4,895.00 USD/€4,895.00 EUR.