PreSonus Revelator io24 Audio Interface
USB-C audio interface with integrated loopback mixer, onboard effects, and Stream Mix mode for streaming, podcasting & recording.
No-fuss loopback audio when you need it
Revelator io24’s simple loopback mixer makes it easy to add backing tracks to live streams performance or conference in a Zoom caller to your podcast. With two dedicated stereo channels just for loopback audio on both macOS and Windows, users can mix and record the audio from two different applications, along with both channels of the Revelator io24, all at the same time. Stream and record to a DAW simultaneously!
Stream Mix Mode
Revelator io24 function both as an audio interface and a streaming mixer. Out of the box, Revelator io24 is a great-sounding audio interface with powerful onboard DSP (digital signal processing). When ready to stream, engage Stream Mix mode—and a complete mix of the analogue inputs, loopback channels, reverb, and effects is routed directly to USB, where you can easily send it to your streaming software. No complex routing or extra hardware required.
Great sound made easy
Polish your sound with dedicated onboard processing featuring the same State-Space Modelled sonic enhancements as our award-winning StudioLive Series III mixers. Professionally crafted presets make your voice or guitar stand out with a single click. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or Venusian armadas to completely transform your sound.
Proven, professional preamps
More than 25 years of studio-grade design experience is inside Revelator io24. Two XMAX-L mic preamps capture musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion, so your microphones will sound their best. Instrument and line inputs let you connect all of your gear. A Stereo Link option provides even more flexibility.
Wherever sound takes you
For going mobile at a gig or when using Revelator as a field recorder, presets can be saved onboard, and preamps and your customised settings can be recalled. Because processing is built into the Revelator io24, presets go wherever you do.
Wireless remote control via UC Surface for iPadOS, Windows, and Android devices means you get touchscreen control over all Revelator io24’s features, with processing and loopback mixes at your fingertips.
- Bus-powered USB-C-compatible audio interface for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, recording, and more
- Stand-alone functionality lets you take your sound with you
- Onboard loopback mixer with two independent streams to record Skype calls, add sound effects, backing tracks, and more
- Stream Mix lets you create a complete stereo mix with Revelator io24 inputs, effects, two channels of loopback audio, and reverb and send it to your streaming software.
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 digitally controlled, high-headroom, low noise XMAX-L mic preamps for professional results
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects and Reverb with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 6 user presets
- Access up to 2 presets from Revelator io24 for each input via the front-panel button, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Custom presets for vocals, broadcast, guitar, and more
- Share presets with your team
- Balanced Main Left / Right with independent level control and mute
- Headphone Output with independent volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 6-in/8-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator io24 hardware inputs
- 2 dedicated stereo output streams for monitoring let you route separate mixes to your Headphones and your main outputs
- Two stereo I/O virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- 5-pin MIDI Input and Output
- macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible
- Universal Control software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included