IZ INTEGRATES RADAR TO EVERYTHING
The week before NAMM 2015 is traditionally when you get the big announcements, giving the punters something to look for at the show. iZ Technology, could barely wait to announce it next big device, bolting its filly a full seven days before the show doors open. We can hardly blame them, the company’s newest product – Radar studio – does sound like something to get excited about.
Marketed as an integrated solution, Radar studio natively runs all of your DAW software and plugins, removing the need for external monitors and computers or extra processing power. It also comes with Harrison Mixbus and Pro Tools HD 11 pre-installed. Although, you’ll still require a licence key if you plan on using Pro Tools.
“Recording is a daunting task. Music producers must research and choose computers, software, audio and sync interfaces, hard drives, and unwieldy digital interface cabling and integrate them all into their studio,” says Barry Henderson, President of iZ Technology Corporation. “Radar studio is a turnkey solution that makes recording as easy as turning on the power and hitting the record button. The best hardware and your favorite software now seamlessly work together in one box to deliver the highest sound quality. Easy.”
- Breathtaking Sound – near-zero jitter, pristine signal path and the latest converter technology
- Runs Pro Tools – track, mix and automate, using all plug-ins and features of native DAW software
- Simplicity – just arm tracks and hit record. Focus on the music
- Workflow – integrate iZ Session Controller and MeterBridge for a traditional studio feel
- Customizable -configurable I/O, drive bays, external media, DSP cards, and peripherals
- Reliability – rock-solid, time tested performance; avoid endless techno-tweaking and mid-session reboots
- World-renowned Support – comes with 10 years of free customer support.
As mentioned previously, the new device will be debuted at next week’s NAMM 2015 in Anaheim California, HALL A, booth 6890, for those lucky enough to be attending.
Additionally, the company will also host a number of Q&A’s with celebrated audio engineers Alex Krispin (Engineer for Daniel Lanois) – Thursday, 1/22 at 11am & 2pm; Nick Peck (Head Editor, Disney Worldwide Publishing) – Friday, 1/23 at 11am & 2pm; Tony Shepperd (Engineer/Mixer/Producer) – Saturday, 1/24 at 11am & 2pm.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY:
RADAR studio is available now with an introductory price of US$4,995 (for a limited time).
For more info, check: www.izcorp.com
Excerpts from Press Release