APOGEE INTRODUCES NEW SYMPHONY I/O MKII INTERFACE — AudioTechnology
Apogee has introduced a second generation ‘Mk II’ version of its flagship audio interface. Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface with Apogee’s latest AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional microphone preamps. The new Symphony I/O Mk II lets you choose direct connectivity to one of three different platforms — Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD or Waves SoundGrid network.
Apogee says Symphony I/O Mk II raises the bar on all of the company’s flagship products that have come before it, offering even better audio clarity and sonic transparency. When equipped with either the brand new 8×8 or 16×16 Mk II I/O modules, Symphony I/O Mk II is among the best-performing multi-channel audio interfaces available for Pro Tools HD or Thunderbolt based systems.
- Ultra high-quality AD/DA conversion
- Up to 32 channels of modular analogue I/O with optional eight mic preamps
- Original Symphony I/O modules are compatible with new Mk II chassis
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid connectivity
- Ultra-low latency performance — 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
The Symphony I/O is now shipping worldwide.
2×6 Configuration: $2295 USD
8×8 Configuration: $3295 USD
16×16 Configuration: $4295 USD
8×8+8MP Configuration: $4690 USD
Empty Mk II Thunderbolt Chassis (No I/O Modules): $1695 USD