Enter Apogee JamX
The tiny guitar interface arriving soon.
Brand new and arriving next week from Apogee Electronics is the latest in its Jam series of guitar interfaces. JamX builds on the original Jam interface from 2010 and provides the easiest way to connect your guitar to a computer or iOS device for studio-quality sound.
Now guitar enthusiasts can experience their instrument in a whole new way. By applying compression before the virtual amp sim, you’ll find new life in your guitar tone. Stay in the rhythmic pocket with Blend mode, which allows you to record with absolutely no latency. Whether recording your latest track or streaming music, JamX dramatically improves audio playback. With high-resolution sample rates up to 96kHz and ample headroom, JamX delivers incredible clarity and volume to headphones or powered speakers.
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality
- Works with guitar, bass, keyboards, synths, or any acoustic instrument with pickups
- Built in Analogue Compressor – Includes 3 Presets: Smooth Leveler (Low amount of compression), Purple Squeeze (Medium amount of compression) and Vintage Blue Stomp (Aggressive amount of compression)
- ⅛-inch output connects to headphones or powered speakers
- ¼-inch studio quality instrument input
- 24-bit/96kHz high resolution audio
- Rugged metal body with soft touch base
- Blend Mode for zero-latency recording
- Plug-and-play with any audio recording app
- Connect to Mac and Windows computers. Compatible with the Apogee ASIO Driver for Windows
- Comes with 2x cables. MicroUSB to USB-A and MicroUSB to USB-C. Connect to iPad Pro with Type C port
Polyphia’s Tim Henson
Tim Henson has signed on as an endorsee for JamX and is a huge fan of its simplicity and tone. JamX comes with an extended trial of Neural DSP and when registered, provides access to the full Archetype: Tim Henson plugin suite by Neural DSP.
The Apogee JamX is priced at A$399.
Check out Tim playing Rebirth, recorded on his JamX.