Universal Audio LUNA v1.2.5
With LUNA’s new Audio Quantize feature, you can easily lock in any audio track and sculpt your grooves using the warp engine.
This new function includes the following features:
- Audio clips can now be quantized to the grid using the Quantize command
- “Q” button now appears on audio clips. Click to access the Quantize browser.
- All existing Quantize browser features now function for transients by snapping the audio event nearest to the grid into alignment
- New “RANGE” control specifies the area around a grid value within which events will be quantized, allowing control over the extent of quantization (RANGE control has also been added for MIDI quantize operations)
- New group Track Priority feature allows quantization to be driven by specified tracks in a selection or group, ensuring that desired instruments in a multi-microphone recording are snapped to the grid, while preserving phase alignment on related tracks
Align Grid Command
Use Align Grid to calculate a tempo map to the cursor position at a resolution matching the current grid setting
Option + Command + I: Align Grid
Shift + Option + Command + I: Align Bar