Universal Audio Apollo Twin X USB DUO
The introduction of the new Heritage Edition product for Windows.
The New Apollo Twin X USB has all the benefits of the Apollo Twin X, including elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, and Unison-enabled mic preamps, as well as a software suite of 25 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix, Pultec, UA, and more.
Apollo Twin X USB gives musicians and producers audio conversion with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording, letting you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, and more, with near-zero latency. Record vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more. Mix with UAD plug-ins like the included Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and iconic UA 610 tube preamp.
Apollo Twin X USB improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold-standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion — giving you increased dynamic range and ultra-low THD. This elite-class conversion gives you a spacious, organic sound that easily rivals dedicated high-end converters.
With its two Unison preamps and front panel Hi-Z instrument input, Apollo Twin X USB lets you track in realtime through preamp and channel strip plug-ins from Neve, Manley, API, and dozens more, giving you the same rich analog texture as the hardware used on decades of iconic music.
Out of the box, Apollo Twin X USB’s included plug-ins give you album-ready tones in realtime with professional tools like the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Teletronix LA-2A tube compressor, amps from Marshall and Ampeg, and more. Plus, Apollo Twin X USB lets you tap into the entire UAD plug-in library, giving you the proven hit-making sounds of Ocean Way Studios, Capitol Chambers, and hundreds more.
- Desktop 10 x 6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes Heritage Edition UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressor collections, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, & AAX in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers
Included in the Heritage Edition Plug-In Bundle:
- 1176 Classic Limiter Collection (3)
- 1176LN Legacy Compressor/Limiter
- 1176SE Legacy Compressor/Limiter
- 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection (2)
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amplifier
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection (3)
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Pure Plate Reverb
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- RAW Distortion Pedal
- RealVerb Pro
- Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection (3)
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy Limiter