Synth Stack 3
Cherry Audio releases 16 virtual-synth instrument bundle.
Cherry Audio has announced the release of Synth Stack 3, the 2022 update to its complete collection of 16 virtual instruments at an affordable price. Synth Stack 3 includes 13 emulations of classic vintage synthesizers, two original synthesizers, one massive modular synthesizer platform, and 6,000 presets.
Synth Stack 3 Includes:
- Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums. A powerhouse collection of modular madness including 120 modules and over 600 presets
- DCO-106. A stunning recreation of the much-loved Juno-106 polysynth of the 80’s
- CA2600. A powerful, self-contained duo-phonic synthesizer inspired by the groundbreaking ARP 2600 synthesizer
- Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer. A super authentic recreation of the fun and funky Moog MG-1 synthesizer sold in Radio Shack stores in 80s
- Polymode. Inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer, one of the world’s first polyphonic synthesizers
- Eight Voice. A meticulous emulation of the immense Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable vintage instruments
- PS-20. An ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg’s renowned MS-20
- Memorymode. Based upon the Memorymoog, one of the very best-sounding polyphonic programmable analog synthesizers of the 80s
- Mercury-4. A detailed emulation of one of the best-sounding and quirkiest polyphonic synthesizers of the late 1970’s, the Roland Jupiter-4
- Quadra. A reimagining of one of the quirkiest, rarest, and most curiosity-inspiring vintage synthesizers of all time, the 1978 ARP Quadra
- Dreamsynth (New). A tribute to the celebrated hybrid analog/digital synthesizers of the mid-to-late 1980s
- Miniverse (New). A painstaking virtual emulation of the granddaddy of all portable synthesizers focused on a single principle: absolute authenticity
- Lowdown (New). Recreates the super-fat, room-rattling sounds of the most legendary dual-oscillator bass pedal synth ever made.
- Elka-X (New). The award-winning virtual synthesizer based upon the legendary Synthex, a rare Italian analog synth manufactured by ELKA in the early eighties
- Sines (New). A sensational and innovative original polyphonic synthesizer that utilises diverse wave-shaping methods to bend pure waveforms into infinitely variable and complex shapes
- GX-80 (New). Cherry Audio’s visionary flagship synthesizer that combines the unparalleled sound and features of the fabled Yamaha GX-1 ‘Dream Machine’ and its renowned descendant, the CS-80
In total, Synth Stack 3 is packed with nearly $600 worth of products and is available now for the new low price of $299 — less than $19 per instrument. Cherry Audio customers who already own a previous version of Synth Stack or some of Cherry Audio’s instruments may also receive a discounted price at checkout when purchased directly from Cherry Audio.
Synth Stack 3 is available now from Cherry Audio and authorised resellers worldwide, and are provided in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and standalone formats for both macOS and Windows.
macOS 10.13 or above
Native Apple M1 processor support
3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended
Updates for macOS Ventura pending for some Synth Stack 3 instruments
Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11)
3.4 GHz Quad-Core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended