Tascam Mixcast 4 Podcast Station
Recording and mixing workstation for podcasting, streaming, voice over; comes with feature-rich Podcast Editor software.
The Mixcast 4 can mix and record mic inputs, internal sounds and music via the system’s trigger pads, as well as external audio input from a phone or PC. The Mixcast 4 has an internal 14-track recorder that records directly to an SD card, offering a complete audio production environment from pre-production to project completion with the included TASCAM Podcast Editor software.
- 4 TRS/XLR combo jack mic inputs and 4 individual headphone outputs
- 5-inch colour touch screen that provides quick and intuitive access to desired menu control settings
- Includes TASCAM Podcast Editor Software, which offers straightforward and practical editing of audio content
- 8 fully customisable sound pads that are 8 banks deep—providing a wealth of opportunity for one’s creative endeavours
- The Mixcast 4 offers several additional important functions, including a 14-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct multi-track recording to a computer or other device
- Support for a Bluetooth connection that allows recording phone calls or playing background music from paired smartphones or tablets
- PC connectivity enables the unit to import sounds from a computer
- Outputs include a front top panel 3.5mm TRRS headphone out that can mirror the output of headphone 1, along with stereo 1/4” TRS Main Monitor Outputs and a 3.5mm Stereo Line Out
Mixcast 4 will be available at a RRP$1049 at end of September.