Introducing the AD600
Shure’s Axient Digital Spectrum Manager.
The all-new Axient Digital AD600 Digital Spectrum Manager from Shure is a powerful, next-generation tool for planning and managing frequency coordination in professional audio applications. Use Guided Coordination menus to plan, RF scan, and deploy frequencies to your entire system, or dive deeper for complete control. Additional tools are available to analyse the spectrum, capture data, and perform site RF surveys. AD600 features a large, full-colour 6.6-inch front panel screen, making viewing information easy while real-time scanning and monitoring of RF activities keep live information available when you need it most.
- Fast, real-time scanning to find available frequencies and monitor RF activity
- Large, 6.6-inch colour display for viewing and analysing the RF spectrum
- Guided RF coordination to save time and effort in challenging RF environments
- Tools for viewing, analysing, and listening to RF activity
- Tuning Range: 174 MHz to 2 GHz for support of multiple frequency bands
- 6x antenna connections to support coverage for multiple antennas and zones
- Data capture and storage to archive RF information for analysis
- Network enabled for large-scale system deployments
- USB connections for external data storage of scans, event logs, and other data
- Dante enabled for advanced audio monitoring of your network
- Compatible with Wireless Workbench to extend control and monitoring options
- AC and DC powered options