Bring The Bass
Reason Bassline Generator 1.1.
The fastest way to new basslines just got faster and newer. With more source basslines, fresh patches, and several handy new workflow features for even more control over your low-end groove, there’s never been a better time to bring the bass!
Reason Studios analysed hundreds of real-world basslines, reverse engineering them to understand what makes them work so well. Users are now able to dial in independent patterns for both on-beat notes and off-beat syncopations to create pounding, funky, or laid-back basslines — and everything in between.
New In v1.1.0
- 60+ new device patches and Combinator patches
- 64 new source basslines in a new Bank B
- Select between Bank A or B independently for the on-beat and off-beat notes
- You can now Shift the timing of the bassline +/- 32 steps
- 12 new variator shapes for more variation
- Transposing a tied note now transposes all notes tied to it
- Added a pitch line in the note display to help visualise the pitch
- Added a CV input for transposing the bassline
- Added a CV input for shifting the bassline
- Hold [Shift] when dragging horizontally in the note display to restrict the pitch
- Hold [Shift] for greater precision when selecting source phrases in the diamond display
View the new features of Bassline Generator 1.1 in action in this video.