Roland JD-800 Software Synth
A legend has returned. JD-800 was used by greats like William Orbit & Jean Michel Jarre and is reincarnated as a DAW-friendly soft synth.
The classic ‘90s electronic sounds of the JD-800 synthesizer are now inside your DAW. The new software synth features the spacious sounds and hands-on experience of the original with massive modern upgrades.
Surf the original waveforms of 64 original presets plus 64 new presets crafted by top sound engineers and stack sounds with the expanded polyphony. Then, dig into the multistage effects section with an expanded view for real-time tweaking. View all of this on the realistic interface to bring the JD-800 into your present-day workflow.
- 64 original presets, plus 64 new presets
- Recreation of JD-800’s two-stage, multi-effects section with drag and drop reorder
- 7 effects: chorus, phaser, enhancer, distortion, spectrum, delay, and reverb
- Detailed, realistic interface is resizable and includes alternate views
- Expanded polyphony versus the original hardware
- VST3, AAX, and AU with support for Apple silicon