Waves & OBS Studio
Enhance audio quality in live streams, podcasts & recordings.
Waves Audio has announced that Waves plugins now run in OBS Studio, the leading live streaming and video recording software for Twitch, YouTube, and more, to enhance audio quality in OBS Video Streams.
Running Waves plugins in OBS Studio is simple and fuss-free. Just install the free Waves StudioRack plugin chainer from Waves Central, insert StudioRack on any audio source from the filters menu in OBS Studio, and continue loading your favourite Waves plugins inside StudioRack.
With Waves’ StudioRack now compatible with OBS Studio, users can take advantage of StudioRack’s advanced audio processing capabilities to dramatically elevate the sound quality of their recorded videos, podcasts, and live-streamed content on OBS, providing their audience with an immersive and engaging listening experience.
- Clean unwanted background noise with AI-powered noise reduction
- Get your voice sounding rich, smooth, and present
- Improve the sound of zoom calls and phone microphones dramatically
- Ensure your output levels are up to professional standards
- Change voice pitch, add effects, and vocoders
- Add zero latency real time pitch correction for vocals in musical performances in live streams
Waves Audio now also provides AI-optimised StudioRack plugin chains designed to elevate the quality of streaming, meaning users can enhance audio quality, reduce noise, and ensure optimal levels for live streaming with Waves’ StudioVerse custom ‘OBS’ tagged chains.