RØDE Streamer X
Pre-orders now open for the integrated audio interface and video capture card.
Røde’s Streamer X is a professional video capture card, audio interface, and control surface. It is integrated into one compact device making the creation of quality content incredibly easy. It features studio-grade audio inputs for XLR microphones and instruments, headsets, and Røde wireless microphones. It features an ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamp, and powerful Aphex audio processing which delivers pristine sound quality.
HDMI connections offer up to 4K30 / 2K60 streaming and 2K120 / 4K60 pass-through for incredible video quality in a wide range of applications, from streaming and gaming, to podcasting and content creation, to business presentations. Dual USB-C connections seamlessly accommodate dual PC setups, and four fully customisable SMART pads allow for on-the-fly triggering of sound or voice FX, and other actions on a computer. It is also fully compatible with Røde software, including UNIFY, Røde Central and Røde Connect for expanded functionality and unmatched flexibility.
- Professional video capture card, audio interface & control surface integrated in one simple device
- 4K30 video capture & 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Studio-grade Revolution Preamp with Neutrik combo jack for XLR microphones or line-level instruments
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting Røde Series IV wireless devices (including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME)
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or mobile devices
- Four SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice FX and other actions on a computer
- Compatible with Røde software suite, including UNIFY, Røde Central and Røde Connect
- Designed and made in Røde’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia