FOCUSRITE IS GIVING YOUTUBERS THE CHANCE TO WIN A RECORD DEAL - AudioTechnology
As part of the launch of iTrack Pocket, Focusrite has joined forces with Caroline Records of Universal Music Group to offer Youtube performers the chance to win the recording contract of a lifetime.
To enter the competition, you’ll need to:
- Record a video of yourself singing and performing an original song with an instrument.
- Upload it to your YouTube channel.
- Submit a link via our competition page before the closing date, June 10th 2015.
Judges aren’t concerned how great your equipment is, they’re looking for talent not a glossy clip.
Entry is free, so get recording.
Watch the promo video below, featuring Shannon Saunders, a recording artist in the early stages of her career, explaining the competition in full.
iTrack Pocket, is a portable stereo microphone and guitar input with amp simulation, for iPhone. Allowing users to make HD videos that can be mastered and edited before uploading.
- Stereo audio interface for iPhone with Lightning connector
- Perfect for recording HD video on your phone with exceptional sound quality
- Powered by your iPhone for true portability
- Guitar input for recording your instruments
- Ideal for singer/songwriter videos
PRICE: AU$125.99 available now at dealers.
Excerpts from Press Release