Full Bucket Music: FB-3200
A free software synthesizer plugin modelled on the KORG PS-3200.
German programmer and software engineer Björn Arlt began building VST plugins under the name Full Bucket Effects in 2010. Being a musician, and a synth enthusiast from a young age, he was drawn to analysing and building software synths. He now offers both synth emulations and effects as freeware through his website.
The FB-3200 is a software instrument that is based on the 1978 classic, the KORG PS-3200 Polyphonic Synthesizer. While there are many features left intact, informed by the original hardware, some additional features can be found. FB-3200 reacts to velocity, channel aftertouch is available as a new modulation source, the filter can be switched from the two-pole Korg 35 to a classic four-pole lowpass ladder-type, and a Resonators section has been included.
- Close emulation of behaviour and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic lowpass filters
- Equaliser section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks (4-pole lowpass, Resonators, Velocity)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plugin supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)