Shure AONIC 40 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Shure fills out consumer line with AONIC 40, with calls, tunes and the “Shure sound” all immediately accessible and portable
The AONIC 40 Headphones are the latest edition to the AONIC line of headphones and earphones, offering a stylish, yet portable design with the “Shure sound” at a competitive price point. These new headphones are an all–in-one unit, with a collapsible design, adjustable noise cancellation with Environment Mode, quick charge, clear call quality, customisable controls, and more.
- Portable Design: The foldable, rugged design and carrying case are ideal for compact storage and durable enough for travel.
- Adjustable Noise Cancellation: Block out surrounding noise with three digital ANC settings.
- Long-Lasting Comfort: Made with premium materials, including glass-filled nylon and “aircraft-gradeæ aluminium alloy, the AONIC 40 offers lasting comfort and durability.
- Premium Call Quality: Dial-in to video conferencing or phone calls with exceptional audio, thanks to dual beamforming microphones. Dual USB audio mode enables wired headset use with the included USB-C cable or connect with Bluetooth 5.
- Accessible Controls: Answer calls, adjust volume, and control Active Noise Cancellation and Environment Mode levels.
- ShurePlus PLAY app: custom EQ and configuration of headphones, along with a Hi-Res music player
The AONIC 40 Headphones were designed to provide grab-and-go durability, so long-lasting battery life was non-negotiable. Enjoy your music and podcasts with up to 25 hours of battery life with ANC turned on. In a rush? AONIC 40’s quick charge feature provides up to 5 hours of use with only 15 minutes of charge.
Shure’s new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, AONIC 40, are available in White/Tan and Black for a retail price of $249 USD. Purchase includes the headphones, protective zippered carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable, a USB-C cable, and a two-year warranty.