RØDE Wireless GO II Single Set Edition
Røde releases a single set edition of the Wireless GO II wireless microphone system, for solo creators not in need of a pair.
Offering the same compact form factor and feature set as the original but with just one transmitter instead of two, the Wireless GO II Single is the do-it-all microphone for solo content creators.
- Compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Launched in early 2021, the Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and versatile microphone that carried on the legacy of the original Wireless GO.