AVID VENUE S6L LANDS
Just when Avid’s Venue live consoles have been getting a bit long in tooth, first we see the S3L-X and now the large-format, flagship S6L. There’s plenty of processing – with over 300 processing channels — thanks to a chunky engine, combined with a very modern touchscreen-based UI. Highlights include: high-performance preamps running at high sample rates; integrated, on-board plug-ins from Avid and its development partners; Pro Tools capabilities, including Virtual Soundcheck, over Ethernet AVB and Thunderbolt with no interface required; you can share I/O across multiple networked systems with gain tracking; and there’s easy access to most important functions through hi-res touchscreens and OLED displays.
A complete Venue S6L System includes the following control surface, engine, and I/O components:
Control surface (available in three configurations):
• S6L-32D: 32 + 2 faders, 96 assignable knobs, 1 integrated Master Touchscreen, 3 integrated Channel Touch Modules
• S6L-24D: 24 + 2 faders, 64 assignable knobs, 1 integrated Master Touchscreen, 2 integrated Channel Touch Modules
• S6L-24: 24 + 2 faders, 64 assignable knobs, 1 integrated Master Touchscreen
E6L engine (available in two configurations):
• E6L-192: 192 processing channels, 96 mix buses + LCR
• E6L-144: 144 processing channels, 64 mix buses + LCR
Stage 64 I/O rack: you can use multiple Stage 64 racks with Venue S6L to meet their I/O needs, with a choice of analog, digital, and networking options.
More info: www.avid.com/Products/Venue-S6L