Movement is the latest software release from Output, creators of the unique virtual instruments Rev, Signal and Exhale. It’s an effects engine that’s built to add rhythms to any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track.
Designed both for studio use and live performance, Movement’s workflow is simple, yet powerful in capability. Dial in a rhythm from one of 300+ presets or build from scratch using Flux, Sidechain, LFO or Step Sequencer rhythm modulation, then use the XY pad to tweak up to 152 parameters in real time. Perform live with it, automate it in your DAW or just find the perfect blend of the original input and the rhythms.
“Movement is not only powerful but also incredibly musical,” says Output Founder Gregg Lehrman. “Whether you’re slowly bringing in and out subtle motion or adding insane movement, you’ll find that each and every rhythm combination is first and foremost musical.”
- 300+ Presets
- Input any sound, instrument or track
- Modulate any parameter with any rhythm in real time
- Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation
- Output’s proprietary Flux and Randomizer
- Advanced sidechain modulation – modulate any parameter
- Analogue filters, EQ, delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects
- XY pad for performance
Movement goes for US$149.